Any construction business that wants to compete in today’s technology-driven environment needs up-to-date software solutions. And Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is one of them. It integrates your company’s departments and disparate work processes into a single system so you can manage your core operations with a single solution.
Identifying the best ERP system for your organization is integral to your success. But it can be difficult to decide which ERP program to choose. To help we’ve highlighted 5 of the ERP applications our clients in Dallas-Fort Worth find helpful.
1. NetSuite ERP is a scalable cloud solution that mid-sized construction businesses and enterprises rely on. It’s a leader in the industry due to its financial management capabilities and business intelligence which helps you make well-informed data-driven decisions.
NetSuite ERP manages all your logistics while reducing the total cost of ownership. It will help you increase the accuracy of procure-to-pay processes and optimize the value of your workforce with integrated human capital management features.
If you need order management, NetSuite’s platform helps to accelerate order-to-cash processes with sales and fulfillment operations tied to pricing. Is has best-in-class production management features that provide complete visibility into your production workflows so can get products to market efficiently and on time.
NetSuite ERP includes solutions for:
2. Infor M3 ERP is a comprehensive solution designed for businesses that make, move, or maintain products. It’s is designed for medium-to-large businesses.
Infor M3 and Infor M3 Cloud both offer multi-functional capabilities that are combined with highly productive new technologies to support mobility and team collaboration. Its flexible deployment options and implementation accelerators yield a low total cost of ownership and short time-to-value.
Infor M3 utilizes the Infor OS technology platform, which enables M3 to address your business needs beyond a traditional ERP system.
3. SYSPRO ERP is a fully integrated on-premise and cloud-based business software for the planning and management of all areas of your construction company. It’s built to deliver industry specific functionality and can be adapted for your unique business requirements. It comes with 50 self-developed modules.
With 40 years’ experience, SYSPRO is able to provide built-for-industry frameworks designed to help you benefit from best practices, especially in highly-regulated industries, while minimizing the cost, time, and disruption involved in ERP implementation.
Components include financials, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory, operations, and supply chain management.
4. Oracle’s PeopleSoft® Enterprise supports functions such as human resources, finance, IT, procurement, marketing, services, and sales across all industries.
PeopleSoft is an ERP solution that integrates human capital management (HCM), financial management, supplier relationship management, enterprise services automation, supply chain management and campus solutions modules, and can be deployed either on-premise or in the Cloud. PeopleSoft Enterprise has eight main modules with a total of 3,539 features:
5. SAP ERP has all the capabilities of supply chain management, product lifecycle management, human capital management, financial management and customer relationship management solutions in a package that’s suitable for small or mid-sized companies. It can be deployed as Software-as-a-Service or on-premise as a hybrid model. You can customize it to suit your construction company’s unique requirements.
SAP ERP is:
These are just five ERP solutions that can help you improve the way your construction business operates. Contact Data Magic Computer Services in Coppell, Texas to learn more.