And the invasion is a lot costlier than any ghost or spirit…
Sure, ghosts and spirits are scary, but there’s something a lot scarier out there that many companies around the world are summoning without even knowing: Hackers. Just like ghosts and spirits, hackers aren’t seen physically, but they wreak havoc behind-the-scenes; tormenting their victims endlessly.
Halloween is rapidly approaching. Be careful not to summon something you can’t banish!
When hackers are summoned, it’s a lot costlier than any ghost or spirit invasion. In fact, an attack costs you more than just the time wasted as systems don’t function properly – an attack costs you in lost customer confidence and reputational damage. So how do companies summon hackers? There’s a few ways:
- Lack of security measures: When you don’t have the right security measures in place, such as anti-virus software, firewalls, and web-content filtering, you’re leaving your network wide open to hackers.
- Lack of regular training: If you’re not keeping staff members trained on security best practices, they might be unaware of how to spot phishing emails or malware-ridden websites.
wherein the user actually performs an action that infects their systems? More often than not, the proper security measures and regular training will ensure you avoid attacks.
Data Magic Computer Services is here to help you stay safe. We’ll make sure your confidential information stays out of the wrong hands as we:
- Implement the proper security measures: We’ll implement the proper security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your network.
- Train all of your employees: We’ll train your employees on security best practices so they’re prepared to spot malicious activity.
- Stay ahead of evolving threats: We’ll stay ahead of the latest threats and keep you informed so you know what’s targeting companies like yours.